We are acknowledged experts in Immigration, providing a complete service for those who require advice and representation in all areas of UK Nationality and Immigration Law.
With the ever changing developments in Immigration Law we can assure you we at Silverdale Solicitors are not only experts, but also passionate about achieving the best possible outcome for you in this complex area of law. Our Solicitors are all thoroughly experienced in every aspect of UK immigration law and are capable of providing legal advice and support to clients from the outset.
The team here has experience and success in all areas of immigration and asylum law and carries out complex appeal work and advocacy at Immigration Tribunals across the country.
We welcome all matters, whether your case has yet to begin, is currently in progress or has already failed, we can help. Our solicitors will undertake a comprehensive review of an existing immigration case, whatever stage of the legal process it has reached, and provide you with expert, detailed advice on your future options.
Our team come from different ethnic backgrounds and also have various language skills. We also can provide translators/interpreters should you require the same.
Silverdale Solicitors can assist with the following Immigration aspects*:
- Sponsor licence applications (Tiers 2, 4 and 5)
- Tier 1 (general, entrepreneur, investor, post- study worker)
- Tier 2 (general, intra-company transfer, sportspersons, religious workers)
- Tier 4 (students)
- Tier 5 (youth mobility, creative and sporting, government authorised exchange, international agreements, charity and religious workers, sponsored researchers)
- European free movement applications (EEA family permits, residence cards, permanent residence cards, retained rights, posted workers)
- European Association Agreement applications
- Sole representatives
- Entertainers and sportspersons
- Visitors (all categories, including special classes of visitor)
- Spouses, civil partners, unmarried partners, children and other dependants (in all applicable categories
- Domestic workers
- Concessions and discretionary applications
- Entry clearance and visa applications
- Indefinite leave to remain (permanent residence) (in all applicable categories)
- Naturalisation and registration as a British citizen
We run a drop in session every Wednesday in our Manchester Offices and every Thursdays in our Bury offices from 14.00 to 17.00 offering a 20 minute free consultation to our clients. We occasionally offer weekend consultations to accommodate our clients. We also offer telephone advice sessions for those who are unable to travel to our offices. We accommodate services to clients from all across the world, as we have the ability and experience to handle all such cases from clients who instruct us from abroad.
Contact Silverdale Solicitors
If you would like more information about the range of services on offer at Silverdale Solicitors or to obtain a quote for your case, email us: email@example.com or call us on 0161 740 0333.
*Please note the above list of areas is a summary of the most frequently requested services and is not exhaustive.18/12/2013