- September 11, 2021
- Currently, our office is open but not to the general public. If it is essential that you attend, we will be arranging appointments for our clients on a case by case basis. We are asking some of our staff to continue to work and to take additional precautions to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees, visitors, and all our families.
- Please note that we will ONLY have face to face meetings where absolutely necessary, and on a strict appointment basis. Please do NOT attend our office without an appointment.
- We are continuously monitoring developments in respect of COVID-19 and are following the advice and guidance of Public Health England.
- Customer and colleague safety remains our top priority.
- Our staff/ telephones/ systems can be accessed remotely and used by some staff who can work from home. We will endeavour to keep business disruption to our clients to a minimum but there may be circumstances in which we are unable to facilitate your matter.
- We encourage all members to continue to follow advice from Public Health England and to go online to 111.nhs.uk or call NHS 111 if you think you may have the virus.